Гений есть терпение мысли, сосредоточенной в известном направлении © Исаак Ньютон

Feng Shui from Marie Diamond, co-autor of R. Byern "Secret"

Тексты на Английском Языке

Модераторы: Администратор Борис, ирина мария

Feng Shui from Marie Diamond, co-autor of R. Byern "Secret"

Сообщение ирина мария » 05 окт 2009, 13:33

October 2, 2009
You Are Invited To A Special HUB Event in London
Dear Horohordina Irina Maria:

As you may know, I am a founding member of Humanity Unites Brilliance (HUB). Since last year—as a result of my dedication to this cause—I have been feeding more than 10,000 people every month in Africa. We have a main event for HUB happening in London soon. You are invited to join me, as I am one of the keynote speakers there.

Humanity Unites Brilliance is now working with many of the world top presenters and leaders in the field of Social Enterprise.

For the first time ever, HUB—in association with World Shift 2012 and thinkBIG education—is presenting a unique event!

This event will be offering some of the world experts, best selling global thought leaders, and facilitators from all over the globe, as well as many of the UK’s leading social enterprise business people to gather for two days in London, UK.

We understand that in today’s climate it is imperative for all of us in business, in jobs, or at home to be more aware and committed to working as a community, if we are to ride out the times of hardship and contribute to growth for us all.

We will be revealing everyday entrepreneurs and business people to YOU - how to create real wealth through a life of service, innovation, and contribution. This event will show you how to do well while doing good...about redefining wealth and how to get there.

Who should attend?

Everyone who is interested or committed to social enterprise and wants to give back and grow their experience and earn additional income streams at the same time!

Why should you attend?

It is a unique opportunity to listen, talk, and work with some of the true leaders generating world shifts in business and our lives as a whole. This is a once in a lifetime event that will move you in new and exciting directions.

When is the event?

Make sure you book the 16th and 17th of October for this event in London!

We guarantee at the end of it, we will all be committed to turn awareness to the issues at hand into the action of moving ourselves and our world from mere survival to a platform that delivers sustained abundance and ultimate real prosperity.

You cannot afford not to attend this super exclusive event, and we will be revealing more within the next few days! Make sure you put the dates in your agenda.
For more information or to register, please visit: http://www.yourlifeourworld.com/?af=CLS1070755

Have a Double Happy Day,
—Marie Diamond
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Answer.

Dear Maria Diamond!

Thank you so much for your invitation and for your lovely Wisdoms. They are real good.
I would like very much to take part in the events 16 - 17 of Oct., but it is a bit short in time.
And between the time i have read your book and time i have got my wish realized, my wish to take part, there is not enough time passed. A well: for me to come at my own, i mean money... Well, i am working at.

I am a civil engineer (in Russia), architect - designer (Vienna), but i spend 11 years, till 2008, for the DIAMOND, - in the philosophical way, - for the ONE more SECRET the world.
It turned out to become a ... WORD.
Then it became a Number, coming out after my and new Alphabet, named 8-ty.
Then it became a Date, which Philosophy calls as "The Lost Day", which has some very special distinctive features for the Space.

This "Lost Day" was supposed to be found by the person, named as Chiram. Well, there is even my name: Ch (Khorohordina in German's way in my pass) - Ira (Irina Rasrorgueva) - M (Maria, -my name after my Mom's name).

The Secret has been named as "the Philosophical Stone" by the classic Science. One can get it knowlege in the encyclopedie of the Manly P. Hall.
Sorry, i just wanted to shear with you and with the whole world the Wisdom, which came to our edges as some "masonic secrets".

The main is: all the energie comes through the aura of the Earth and a person, which made of his (her) thoughts and of the ONE for all us Thought, which i would call as The Only One Secret, - Common Algorhythmus and Formula of the Time, which has, as if it would has been a Diamond, with only one center and a lot of sides or facets, as it has a diamond.

If we would compare one thought with a crystal, we would say: the common Crystal, made from our common and a-rhythmical Calendar, des not has any beautiful form, in compare to the rhythmical matrix.
Those Matrixes of the right Time - counting, as a new Calendar and new Watches, are working, but not in "the large size", for people to become their WISHES done such close to the Ideal, as possible.

So far under You there are thousands mindes around the world, - as you said, so far you are doing so well and such good things by minds, so far your name sounds so close to the main Secret of the Historical Times, well, i have got an idea to work out the WONNE (Wellbeing + Happynees) for everyone together. So far your wellbeing raised up, since i was spending all my time just for the working up - perfecting that "Stone".

Well, i am looking for your friendship to work up at TWO Secrets: yours an mine.
As you see: at your Secret there are many people to work around the world. For my Secret you are one of the first invited to my side and site, - through my homepage as well.

Being grateful for all your advises,

Horohordina Irina Maria Ra.
horohordina.wmsite.ru

PS
If you do not mind, i will put your Wisdoms at my homepage.
Последний раз редактировалось ирина мария 16 окт 2009, 01:52, всего редактировалось 4 раз(а).
ирина мария

Сообщение ирина мария » 05 окт 2009, 13:47

Marie Diamond’s Sparkle of Wisdom #2

When you enter your home, are there boxes out?
Shoes or clothes laying on the ground?

Let the universe come in and see order so this order can be reflected inside you.

Chaos at your entrance will make chaos in your life.
Do something about this today.

Enjoy another Double Happy Day—
Happiness inside you, and Happiness around you!

— Marie Diamond
www.mariediamond.com
ирина мария

Сообщение ирина мария » 05 окт 2009, 13:50

Marie Diamond’s Sparkle of Wisdom #3

As in the beginning the universe/God created light in his space called the world, you can create light in your space.

Make sure all lights are working. If you feel your space is too dark, install brighter lighting.

Enlighten your world by lightening up your space. Go shopping for some new bulbs.

— Marie Diamond
ирина мария

Сообщение ирина мария » 05 окт 2009, 13:51

Marie Diamond’s Sparkle of Wisdom #4

You can start bringing tenderness into your life right now.

Start wearing soft clothing like velvet, silks, and soft wool that feels tender to your body.

Wash your hair with silky shampoos and take bubble baths with
essentials oils. Take some time off to relax in a hot bath with tender music.
Love yourself tender...today.

— Marie Diamond
www.mariediamond.com
ирина мария

Сообщение ирина мария » 05 окт 2009, 14:05

Коротко по-русски о чём мудрость от Марии Диамант.

Мудрость номер 2:

уходя из дома, следите, чтобы квартира оставалась чисто, дабы Вселенна, придя в той дом, приняла заявку на порядок в твоей душе: счастье внутри тебя и снаружи.

Коммент:
как игра по-Станиславскому, точне, по-американски: начни улыбаться и втянешься.

------------------------------------------

Мудрость номер 3:

начни создавать свой мир с освещения, - осветив тёмную Вселенную Бог создал мир.
Совет: начни с шопинга. Купи новые лампочки.

Коммент.: но не продуктового магазина.

-------------------------------------------

Мудрость номер 4:

привнеси нежность в твою жизнь: надевай мягкую одежду, приятную для кожи, стирай одежду со специальными добавками, придающими мягкость тканям, мой волосы смягчaющим шампунем и слушай пиятную мелодию.

No comments.
Хотя, список можно продолжить: свари еду для дворняжек или вынеси свою и накорми блудных собак, ... .
ирина мария

Сообщение ирина мария » 07 окт 2009, 22:01

Marie Diamond’s Sparkle of Wisdom #5

Did you say “Hello” to yourself today? With a smile?

If not, go to the nearest mirror and see how
beautiful you are. Say “hi (your name)”, and smile at yourself.

Don’t focus on the wrinkles, the hair, or the spots on your clothes, but rather focus on the light in your eyes, your smile, and give yourself a
great compliment.

Сказал ли ты себе "привет!" с утра? С улыбкой?
Если ещё нет, пойди к зеркалу с скажи, как ты сегодня красив. Назови себя по имени после слова "привет" и улыбнись себе.

Не фокусируйся на мрщинках, волосах, пятнах (фрагментх) на одежде, но - на свете из твоих глаз, на своей улыбке и сделай себе хороший комплимент.
— Marie Diamond
Последний раз редактировалось ирина мария 08 окт 2009, 14:50, всего редактировалось 2 раз(а).
ирина мария

Сообщение ирина мария » 07 окт 2009, 22:30

Marie Diamond’s Sparkle of Wisdom #6

Upset about the mess in your closets? Take some time today to clean up at least one closet. Try the Diamond way:

Take 4 bags and put these names on them: garbage bag, friends bag, donations bag, and change bag.Take everything out of the closet. Take an item in your hands and decide:

If it is garbage, put it in the garbage bag.
If it can be given to a friend that can use it, put a sticky note on it with the name of the friend, and put it in the friends bag.
If it can be donated, put it in the donations bag.
If you want to keep it, but it is not in the right closet, put a sticky note on it to indicate which cabinet or room it needs to be in. Then put it in the change bag.
If you want to keep it, place it back in the closet in front of you.

Расстроен по поводу беспорядка вокруг тебя?
Разбери сегодня же в своём шкафу.

Разложи вещи на 4 части:

мусор
вещи друзьям
отдать во вторые руки
и
привести в порядок для пользования
вернуть на место, как готовые к пользованию.
Последний раз редактировалось ирина мария 08 окт 2009, 14:46, всего редактировалось 2 раз(а).
ирина мария

Сообщение ирина мария » 08 окт 2009, 14:40

Marie Diamond’s Sparkle of Wisdom #7

Don’t have quick enough results from all your efforts? Perhaps you need to space-clear your life.

The universe/God can only bring you gifts if you have created space for the gifts to come in.

Start with de-cluttering your computer of old files, old emails, and old programs.

Is your voicemail filled with old calls that should be deleted? Take 20 minutes time to do this, and I’ll bet the long-expected calls will come in.

— Marie Diamond

Не приходит результат так скоро, как хочется? Видимо, нужно расчистить жизннное пространство.
Начни с чистки компьютера от ненужных файлов - писем - автоотвечика. Глядишь, и придёт нужное письмо или позвонит нужный человек!
ирина мария

Сообщение ирина мария » 09 окт 2009, 13:50

Marie Diamond’s Sparkle of Wisdom #8

Have you lately helped a friend? Have you given an extra-large tip to a waiter, or donated something to a beggar? Did you do something good, or were you very much focused on yourself?

Remember: The friend, the waiter, and the beggar are the reflection of yourself. What you give to others will come back to you a thousandfold.

— Marie Diamond

Помог ли ты в последнее время другу, дал ли экстра-чаевые официанту, или пожертвовал нищему? Сделал ли что-нибудь хорошее или был сфокусирован только на себе?
Помни: друг, официант или нищий - отражение тебя. (Получаешь в тысячи раз больше, чем отдаёшь другим И.Х.): отдавая получаешь больше в тысячи раз.
ирина мария

Сообщение ирина мария » 11 окт 2009, 17:03

Marie Diamond’s Sparkle of Wisdom #9

Did you ever experience that you have been somewhere before, but think it could not have been possible?

Or you meet someone and it feels like you have known them forever?

Well, you have been there before and you met this person before. You did it in your dreams and fantasies. You attracted them in, or you have been there in a previous life experience.

Just enjoy the re-connection.

— Marie Diamond

Если вы чувствуете, что знаете это место или этого человека, но никода не были там и не встречали того человека, это было в мечтах или в предыдущих жизнях. Наслаждайтесь ре-встречей.
Последний раз редактировалось ирина мария 11 окт 2009, 17:14, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
ирина мария

Сообщение ирина мария » 11 окт 2009, 17:11

Marie Diamond’s Sparkle of Wisdom #10

You feel like this is the day for success.
Well, then, start right now to dress up for success, walk like a successful person, shake hands with confidence, smile like some one that had their first big success: from cheek to cheek.
And success will come your way.

— Marie Diamond

Вы чувствуете, что это удачный день. День для удач.
(Вы знаете признаки удачного дня. И.Х.)
Тогда начинайте прямо сейчас одеваться, как для успеха, ходить, как успешная персона, пожимать доверительно руки, улыбаться, как тот, кто только что пережил большой успех: от щеки до щеки.
И успех уже спешит к вам.
(Ронда Бьёрн сказала бы: и поблагодарите Вселенную, как удто успех вы уже пережили)
ирина мария

Сообщение ирина мария » 12 окт 2009, 19:00

Marie Diamond’s Sparkle of Wisdom #11

Are you traveling today?

Visualize that you have the best spot in the bus or plane, that you have easy parking and traffic, that you meet great people, and that you arrive safe and sound.

Traveling starts in your mind—not when you depart on the road.

— Marie Diamond

Если вы в дороге.
Представляйте, что у Вас лучшее место автобусе или самолёте, лучшее место для парковки или лёгкость при перемещении, что Вы встретили замечательных друзей, прибыли благополучно домой и счастливы.

Путешествие начинается в голове до того, как Вы отправились в путь, а не в дороге (впрочем, лучше когда-нибудь. И.Х.).
ирина мария

Сообщение ирина мария » 13 окт 2009, 19:41

Marie Diamond’s Sparkle of Wisdom #12

Have you lately looked at the smile of a child, or listened to the sound of it?
It is the most heart-opening experience. It touches the core of your inner child.
Start laughing and remember your own good childhood memories. You will feel energized for the rest of the day.

— Marie Diamond

Давно Вы видели улыбку ребёнка или то, чт он говорит?
Это наилучший из способов открыть сердце и коснуться своего внутреннего ебёнка.
Начните смеяться и вспоминать хорошее из своего детства. Вы получите энергию на весь день.
ирина мария

Сообщение ирина мария » 15 окт 2009, 00:32

Marie Diamond’s Sparkle of Wisdom #13

Einstein said: “It is up to you to decide if you choose to live in a friendly or hostile universe”.

If you have encountered hostile energy, forgive and let go.

Focus instead on the friendliness, by saying “hello” to everyone you meet, and smile at them even if they are still in their own hostile universe.

Энштейн сказал: "Это ты решаешь, жить тебе в дружественной вселенной или недружественной".

Если ты столкнулся с недоброй энергией, забудь (только перевожу. И.Х.).
Фокусируйся лучше на хорошем приветствуй всех, кого встречаешь (предсталяю: Нью-Йорк - большая деревня: все друг другу кланяются. И.Х.), и той недружественной вселенной - тоже.

— Marie Diamond
ирина мария

Сообщение ирина мария » 15 окт 2009, 22:56

Dear Marie Diamond!
(I am talking about the invitation, i have got for the conference).

... You are right: you are feeding a lot of people, but i am not the one, till yersterday.
But, as i told you, i have got ... one more Secret, which is a Secker of the world, named as Philosophical Stone.
It took 11 years to get more, after i founded out: there is one WORD, - which in Russian could sound in a very bad way, - but that was a Key.

Now, till there are a new Calendar, new Watches, bearing and springing Rhythmus, insted of un-rhythmical and mistaken instruments of the Time-counting, there are some others keys, which came out of the WORD, well,
now i have got an idea - secret of mine, that thre are between the Univerce and the person a crystals of the coincedence, - made of not peacefull or nice thinking, coming through the whole way of the Histore, which are supposed to be transformed, for every one to get the pure universal Energy free.
The one way to clean and gettind more an more cleaned Aura of the planet, fed with more and more beautiful crystals of the Memories, - to get a right Time-counting, from the Law is spraying to everywhere to the life, including the African one.

Thera is one mistake in every countries, coming from the Law, which is apparent. In case we are know about the frequency of every word. So then, the words out of the Calendar, which has no rhythmus, ... Well, it is not the vere mistake there.

And, in case we would have already got the Right Calendar and Watches, new map's netting of the Earth, with the right position of the Earth's Axle, 3-dimensional one, as if it would have been the right WORD of the manhood toward the Planet and it's memorie's crystals in the common Field of the Earth.

Let us go together!

Thank you for your Wisdoms, i translate them accaisionally, after your letters coming in.

Sincerelly yours,
Horohordina Irina Maria.
ирина мария

Сообщение ирина мария » 17 окт 2009, 03:04

Marie Diamond’s Sparkle of Wisdom #14

What do you really want in your life? Take some time to create clarity in your mind.

Sit down and check out if you are still on track or if you are a little bit lost.

Write down again your goals for the next 6 months, 3 years, and 10 years.
And let go of things that are blocking you to make them happen.

— Marie Diamond
ирина мария

Сообщение ирина мария » 17 окт 2009, 12:27

Marie Diamond’s Sparkle of Wisdom #15

Did you have a bad dream last night?

How much clutter is under your bed, next to your bed on your nightstand, or in the rest of your bedroom?

Clutter creates bad vibes and your aura field picks it up and sends messages to your brain. You can’t relax, especially if you have mirrors doubling all your mess.

Take some time before going to sleep to de-clutter.

— Marie Diamond
ирина мария

Сообщение ирина мария » 17 окт 2009, 14:46

Marie Diamond’s Sparkle of Wisdom #16

Has life been hard for you lately?

Life has not done anything...you have been hard on yourself.

Did you love yourself lately? Or were you judging and nagging about your mistakes, worrying and in fear about what the future could bring?

Stop with this nonsense, and focus again at the sunrise every morning, the wonderful things that you have in your life. Don’t tell me everything is wrong or bad. You received my email today, isn’t that wonderful?

— Marie Diamond
ирина мария

Сообщение ирина мария » 18 окт 2009, 13:44

Marie Diamond’s Sparkle of Wisdom #17

Look around your living room. Are your pictures updated? Are you still there in size 8 when you are now a size 14? Accept your present self and replace old pictures with a current picture.

Do you still have pictures of your old lover hanging up? Accept that he or she is gone, and replace the old photo with an image of romance.
Old pictures keep you hanging on to the past. If you wish to keep them, then place them in the east of your living room.
Place only current pictures everywhere else.

— Marie Diamond
ирина мария

Сообщение ирина мария » 19 окт 2009, 21:15

Marie Diamond’s Sparkle of Wisdom #18

Do you feel you can’t find a direction in your life?

Place a bubbling fountain in the north of your living room or office. The bubbling water will start bringing you openness of mind, and will inspire you to direct your life.

You can also place there an image of a path leading upward.

— Marie Diamond
ирина мария

Сообщение ирина мария » 21 окт 2009, 20:31

Marie Diamond’s Sparkle of Wisdom #19

Do you wish to find out the truth about something? Well, start with not putting presumptions out on the subject. You are coloring your own vision. Let the truth come to you.

What always helps me is to forgive what has been created by you or by others, and then the truth will be revealed.

— Marie Diamond
ирина мария

Сообщение ирина мария » 21 окт 2009, 20:38

Marie Diamond’s Sparkle of Wisdom #20

The signs are always there. If you want to believe in something good, you will see signs confirming what is good.

If you want to believe in something bad, you will see signs confirming what is bad. Signs will follow what you focus on.

I like happy signs, so I focus on happiness. How about you?

— Marie Diamond
ирина мария

Сообщение ирина мария » 22 окт 2009, 21:11

Marie Diamond’s Sparkle of Wisdom #21

It is a great time to check out your network of friends.

Check your address book. How many of the people in there have called you lately? Perhaps it is time to give them a call and see how they are—and if you can help them with something?

Don’t wait on them, but start the process now by giving.

— Marie Diamond -
ирина мария

Сообщение ирина мария » 24 окт 2009, 12:43

Marie Diamond’s Sparkle of Wisdom #22

Is your life shaky lately? Well, enjoy the ride and focus on your goals, not on your present reality.

The turbulence passes even on an airplane; it will also do likewise on your ride in your life.

If you feel frightened by the shaking, just focus on the vision you had when you started your journey.

— Marie Diamond
ирина мария

Сообщение ирина мария » 24 окт 2009, 14:51

Marie Diamond’s Sparkle of Wisdom #23

Losing something can really be a win.

When you have lost an item, perhaps it was not to be supposed to be
in your life anymore, and the universe is telling you that you are ready for something new and better.

I always say: “Universe/God, if this item is still to my benefit, please return it to my field of current reality. If it is not beneficial anymore, please replace it with something better for my journey.”

— Marie Diamond
ирина мария

След.

Вернуться в INGLISH